In this era, availability of information for decision making has augmented exponentially and same pattern even with higher intensity seems to be continued. Data is the new frontier of 21st century. According to a Harvard Business Report by Thomas H. Davenport and D. J. Patil (2012) data science is going to be the hottest job of 21st century and data analysts have a very bright career ahead. From academic world to government and corporate sectors, the data is being used and treated in various ways like deriving policies, business insight, understand consumer behavior, forecast or predict the outcomes, develop objective plans for new ventures, study the phenomenon or write a scholarly articles in high impact journals and develop high quality thesis/project work. Thus, one of the most important skill today, for every scientist, manager and researcher is to be confident and competent in analyzing this enormous data and drawing conclusions by converting these data into information and knowledge in order to improve their decision making. With this view/ insight, the A Data Analysis Core Group (DACG) has been formed by eminent academicians and computer data scientists with the sole motives as:
- The development and delivery of educational programs such as short courses, training workshops, and seminars that are focused on the needs of users.
- Fostering the development of innovative applications for use in academia, industry, government and corporate sectors.
- To encourage, facilitate and leverage fundamental and interdisciplinary research and to attract high quality visiting scholars.
- Providing shared technical infrastructure for research and development where possible and
- Using a consultative approach, working with you and your team.
- Consultation and Research.We actively listen to understand your data analysis needs, wants, problems and concerns, so that we can formulate the optimal solution for your situation.
- Project Specification.Clearly define the project objective, scope, approach, timeline, deliverables and stakeholder engagement plan.
- Data Collection.We help you source, collect, integrate, clean and store your project related data. Value-adding data can also be appended if required.
- Data Exploration.Understand your data through exploration; determine its main characteristics, deficiencies and suitability for creating value.
- Data Analysis and Mining.Analyze your data with graphical, numerical and statistical methods to identify useful patterns, abnormalities, relationships and trends.
- Build and Test Predictive Algorithms and Models.Transform findings into easy-to-use model or algorithm.
- Keep you informed. We regularly present our analytical results and progress to your key-stakeholders, throughout the duration of the project.
- Train Your Staff.At project completion, train your staff on how to use and maintain any models and algorithms.
Our core specialty is solving business problems that require complex data analytics and modelling techniques. We have never turned down a project due to it being too complex. Other benefits include:
- Fast Time-to-Benefit.Our fees usually small in comparison to the savings or additional profits that our projects produce for our clients.
- Cost effective.Gain access to skilled data analysis geeks, without the overhead associated with building and maintaining your own internal infrastructure and team.
- Innovative, yet pragmatic solutions.We find clever ways to extract useful info out of incomplete, disorganized and unwieldy data and have the quantitative rigour to generate innovative yet pragmatic value-adding solutions.
- Insightful analytics, with no BS. It’s our sincere desire to be helpful, to add significant value to your organization through our data analysis methods. Our livelihood depends on keeping our promises and fulfilling this trust to maintain our long lasting client relationships.
- Geeks who understand business too. Although we are passionate data analysis geeks, we are also sociable business people with extensive industry experience.
- Communicate clearly: We pride ourselves on our ability to clearly communicate our findings. We don’t consider the project complete until our clients completely understand our findings and the approach we took to get there.
- Connected to major universities. We have relationships with leading practitioners at major universities and business schools within INDIA. This provides us with ready access to extensive expertise and to the latest data analysis developments.
- Outsourcing options available.Where applicable, project elements can be outsourced to our trusted India-based analysis partners to further reduce project costs.
- Always confidentialand discrete.
Data Analysis Training
Strategic planning can be achieved through efficient data analysis. Often organizations collect truckloads of data and depend on employees to carve out plans based on the data collected. However if the instruments and techniques used for analysis are not correct, one can lead to wasting a lot of time and also energy.
DATA ANALYSIS CORE GROUP (DACG) can help you get your data analysis on track by providing training to executives in your organization who are responsible for data analysis. Customer data and any other type of data is very important, it tells you what changes you need to make and how you need to take things forward. So make sure your analysts are doing it right.
Data Analysis requires two things:
- Understanding the measures of data and pattern
- Understanding of the tool
To be use the relevant tools successfully, one requires to understand the components of data and data behavior patterns. This includes understanding of the types of data, understanding of the measures of Central tendency, variation and shape of data. Additionally concepts of distributions, hypothesis tests etc are necessary elements of knowledge that can facilitate meaningful usage of tools. Understanding the mathematics & Statistics behind forecasting and their concepts shall always be the big first step before you choose the tool to be able to do the same.
Option of Data Analysis Tools
- Data Analysis using SPSS
- Data Analysis using STATA
- Data Analysis using basic and Advance Excel
- Data Analysis using R and R Studio
We have competency in the following statistics Data Analysis:
- Data visualization; exploratory data analysis;
- Statistical data analysis; statistical modeling;
- Multivariate data analysis; linear or nonlinear regression analysis;
- Categorical data analysis; analysis of longitudinal data;
- Survival analysis;
- Clinical trials
- Robust statistics;
- Resampling methods and their application;
- Nonparametric statistics;
- Computer-intensive statistical methods;
- Bayesian statistics;
- bioanalytical services; pharmacokinetics; biopharmaceutics;
- business statistics; management statistics;
- biostatistics; pharmaceutical statistics (both in compliance with ICH guidelines); statistical analysis of clinical trials outcomes;
- clinical statistics; design and analysis of reproducibility and repeatability studies;
- (statistical) data mining; knowledge discovery in databases; large-scale data analysis; clinical data mining; adverse events data mining; safety data mining;
- unsupervised and supervised learning from data; unsupervised and supervised knowledge discovery;
- analytical customer relationship management (analytical CRM – a CRM);
- enterprise analytics; predictive analytics; business analytics;
- customer analytics; marketing analytics; supply chain analytics;
- AR(Auto Regressive model)
- MA(Moving Average model)
- ARIMA(Auto Regressive Integrated Moving Average model)
- SARIMA(Seasonal Auto Regressive Integrated Moving Average model)
- ARCH( Autoregressive Conditional Heteroscedasticity model)
- GARCH(Generalized Autoregressive Conditional Heteroscedasticity model)
- AR-GARCH, ARIMA-GARCH
- Linear Regression model
- Dynamic regression model
- VAR(Vector Auto Regressive model)
- Multidimensional Scaling
- Factor Analysis
- Conjoint Analysis
- Cluster Analysis
- Principal Component Analysis
- Bayesian Predictive Modelling
- Survey Methodologies
- ANN & SVM
- Predictive modelling Web analytics Text mining
- Descriptive and Predictive Modelling
- Text mining, Networking Mining and Web Mining